CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Family FINALLY Came...


Well after a seriously long drought, my family decided it would be nice to visit their ONLY son at school! My dearest mother and grandmother came down from Idaho this week and we spent some real quality time together! This was my mothers FIRST, again I say FIRST time to Logan (welcome momma) so I had to give her the grand tour. The first day we went out to eat and I was their wildlife guide through the wild and dangerous Logan canyon. We faced many a danger as we came across testosterone-filled cattle drivers and the looming fear that a deer could pop out at any moment had our adrenaline running!!! Heart pumping, let me tell you. Of course I filled their noggins with the city of Logans history and gave them a pop quiz at the end. The next day we headed down to Salt lake and ate at the Cheesecake Factory... Mmmm... and then shot our way to Park City. I had the pleasure of seeing the look on my moms face as I dragged her up and down main street. She was reminded of a three year old version of me pulling her along at the toy store during Christmas. All in all, it was great to see them and I was so glad they came down so I could show them the fruits of Utah. Maybe we could do it again before I go off on that Spiritual Journey or something? Have your people call my people and we'll work it out.

Showing mom my Fire-by-Friction skills.

My Fire-By-Friction skills sucked... so I took it out on mom.


Park City!


What the H is this?! We were appalled!

1 Comment:

  1. Lindsey said...
    Your mom is so cute! I can't believe she had never been to Logan before! She was missing out! Oh, tell her hi for me. And your grandma too. Hey, I have a fandom question for you... my niece wants a flower/princess/butterfly room and we wanted to paint some stuff on the walls but are scared of our artistic ability. I was thinking that we needed a professional to do it, that's when I thought of you! What might you charge to do something like that? I'll facebook you my number so you should call me and we'll further discuss it if your interested. Thanks!

Post a Comment