CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Moved on...

So I moved out of my house of two years over to a house a block away! I really wanted a change of scenery, you know? The weather and scenery is so much nicer where I'm at now. I reside in a house named, "The Apple Pie House." Its been great! The roommates are great, the view is seriously superb. It's just a nice place to start over and move on. What more could I ask for? I sure am glad I didn't wait until the last minute to get a place though and end up still there. I recently walked over to The Cube to check to see if I had mail or anything and to my surprise, the house smelled of cigarette smoke and nauseating spices. My mouth watered... Good thing I left.

2 Comments:

  1. Martha said...
    I didn't know you moved into Apple Pie! Are you going to live there in the fall?? Glad you could move out of that crazy lady's place ;)
    Anonymous said...
    Why did you change this blog post? I liked the last one. Is this the politically correct version??

Post a Comment