CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Hello Fans! Sorry for my lack of post's over the past month. I've been, for a lack of better words, lazy. So now that today was my last day of school for the semester I thought I'd do the world a favor and update everyone on the crazy life of Ryan James!!! Well first off... I GOT A JOB!!! Sound the Alarm! An honest one too! I'll have everyone know that I am a proud employee at the Olive Garden. Yes, yes it is true. For those of you who read who aren't part of my close family, the Olive Garden used to be my favorite restaurant. So it's only ironic to my family members who remember the little Ryan James freaking out about going to Olive Garden when we got the chance. Now that I'm older and I have had time to mature my pallet, the Olive Garden has been bumped from the number one position and is replaced by none other than Beto's Mexican Restaurant. HA! Just kidding! That place is gross. I'd rather lick an STD infested toilet seat. I think my favorite is probably Johnny Carinos, but there are so many places I love it's hard to say. I just heart food. So I got done with my week and a half training at Olive Garden and just barely started serving. It's been really fun so far and I think I am going to enjoy it.



Last week we held another party at our humble abode, and the turn out was a success! The theme was a celebrity party and we had red carpet, paparazzi and loud music outside. Almost everyone who came was dressed in Hollywood fashion and it turned out to be really fun. We had people dress up as famous characters such as Indiana Jones to a bald Brittney Spears. Very creative I must say. I dressed up as Zach from Saved by the Bell , while Erin was of course Kelly. We looked ravishing to say the least. The party was such a hit we had the blue and white show up to crash the celebration. I knew this would probably happen and kind of wanted it to as well. You know a party is cool when it gets broken up by the cops!!! It even took five or six police cars to tell us to be quite. Since when does it take that much law enforcement to tell a college party in Logan to be quite?! Oh yes...it's Logan. Now I know why it's the safest city in the U.S.

Lastly, it is the end of another school year. I will be spending this summer here in good ol' Logan working
and going to school. The year went by so fast and It was truly one to remember. I learned a thing or two outside of the classroom and also
have been credited some life lessons. I can't wait to use the summer to figure out some more of life's mysteries and tackle on another year at USU. Some of my friends are moving on and getting married while others will be doing their own thing for the summer. I will miss some of my peeps, especially those who head down south for a fun filled adventure in babysitting. :) My family will miss me I'm sure, but I will be up there a lot, so no worries fam, I still love thee. Until next time... Chao!

4 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    ok so number one- licking an std toilet seat... gross. really that made me cringe. and number two as I am babysitting 3 small chillins... I'll miss you too. :) way to update, go you.
    Sar Bear said...
    Mr. RJ Shumate! How the heck are you!? Good crap I have talked to you in like eons! And the last time I saw you was when you were stuffing massive amounts of mozzarella sticks in your mouth! Yeah and I totally have the photographic evidence! Oh yeah and do you know where abouts Jordan is these days?
    Hayley said...
    Hey there Mr. Rj! I tagged you :) So check out my blog to see the rules. Have fun!!!
    Laura H. said...
    This is going to seem SO random to hear from me, but I found the link to your blog on Sarah Baird's. I can't believe you were just in San Diego. I lived like a mile from Old Town. Small world! Right now my hubby and I are in IF doing the summer internship thing for law school. Good luck with everything!

    Laura (Evans)

Post a Comment