CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

So I had a Birthday...


It's true everyone... I'm 23!!! Crazy huh?! April 1st was the day I celebrated my coming into the world, and it was truly magical! My friends threw me a wonderful midnight party the morning of and I got to beat the tar out of a pinata (how do you spell that?). We had cake and played with some squirt guns for a while and it was neat. The next day I didn't have school, which was so convenient!!! Erin then took me to the best place in the world... FUN PARK!!! They have this game/arcade of Deal or No Deal and I am so addicted. Long story short, I dumped a few dollars in it and won the maximum amount of tickets you could win which was a whopping 400!!! Victory!!! So we bought a bunch of random stuff and went on our way. Right after, I went to help my buddy Nate at a talent show held up on campus. I just backed him up on guitar and vocals but it was pretty fun.
After that all the gang got together and went to Chili's for dinner. I really enjoyed being with everyone and laughing our heads off about random things. Good times... gooood times. The finale was brought by an Oreo cake (my favorite) and a dream deciphering book given to me by the lovely Erin. She is just great. :) So a pretty swell day I would say. I was sung to far too many times but I guess I can handle a little attention if I have to... :) We all know I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment