CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008


Hello! Hello! Hello to you all! So again... it's been a while since I have given you all the "update" in the Life of Ryan. To be honest ya'll... not much has happened. Yep. Or... nope. Either or. I have been working A LOT and hanging out at the pool with my homies here in Logan. I've been making some pretty good money though... so if anyone needs a loan, or wants to me to be there sugar daddy, let me know. The APR is only 129%, so your good. A few highlights have been my two trips to my homeland of Idaho Falls. A few weeks ago I came up for the 4th of July. It was neat. Granted I could only come up for about 20 hours before I had to be back the next day for work, but I got to go to a baseball game with the family and enjoyed the fireworks with Matt, Caitlyn and his family. The fireworks never disappoint. So I came back to Logan for a few more days and let me tell you what happened then. Remember a few months back when Ryan James got... um... arrested? Yeah... so I got pulled over because my brake light was broken and the kind ol' officer gave me a nice little reminder to get it fixed. Which I have gotten fixed about three times, I think there is a fuse problem or grounded out wire. ANYWAY! He just wanted to check out everything and asked to see my license, and I gladly gave it to him because I KNEW my record was clear... right? WRONG!!! He comes back and says" Hey Ryan... looks like you were arrested on a warrant back in February, and that warrant is still active." My face went pale white, and my jaw dropped to the ground. Here is how I retaliated, "Um first off... no, no, no, no.... no." I explained I went through the whole court thing and had EVERYTHING taken care of. Long story short, he said because I was already arrested there would be no arresting me that night. Which I was kind of excited to go back to jail, because I knew I could get the awesome bail bonds T-shirt. Sorry Erin... I know how much you wanted me to get that. :) So I called the city office the next day, and cleared it all up. I guess someone forgot to hit the delete button on that little situation.


So a few days later I went back to the homeland and saw my good friend sing at a local concert. Then the next day I went to the YMCA camp I use to work at with my friends Paul and Samantha. It was so great to see those kids, and my how they grow up. I feel so bad though because they remember me and I "recognize" them. I remember a few of their names but for the most part... I'm completely lost. That day we played mud-volleyball, went swimming at the lake, ate spaghetti off the tables, had the Friday night dance ( my costume was a mixture of jack sparrow and peter pan... it was scary), and we finished with skits and songs. The kids demanded I do my famous Tarzan song and I was more than happy to do so. It became the best Tarzan ever and lucky for you I have footage. Mind you its a little dark but still cool.



The day after that I attended one of my best friends wedding which I will talk about in my next blog. Also look forward to a few more blogs after that because I feel I have a lot to write about... Yay for you all! Some excitement in your lives!

PS. Thank you Nani and Mom for your kind words in my last post. I love you both. :)

Here is the famous TARZAN!!! ( click on the highlighted link below )
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0Ms9sYOFTI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment