CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love is in the air...

So a few weekends ago one of my best friends FINALLY got married! Congrats Jared! I haven't seen him that happy since our days working at camp. It was hard to let him go... but his lovely wife Shannon is much prettier than I am, so I understand. The reception was at The Cellar in Idaho Falls and it was nothing short of a party. I was probably the only one not drinking but I was able to enjoy a nice bottle of San Palengrino sparkling water. Yum! At the reception I was able to visit with some old friends and reminisce about the good ol days. One of the highlights was when a few of us guys sang a ballad for Jared and Shannon. We did a guitar version of Outkasts Hey Ya, and it turned out so cool! It was fun singing it for him and luckily Casper took video of it. I'll post the link at the bottom, so be sure to click on it. Jared is just the first of many close friends who are getting married soon and I feel like I'm becoming that girl from 27 Dresses who ends up being a bridesmaid for all her friends. Only I'm a groomsman... not a bridesmaid. That would be just silly.

Jared, Lisa and I at camp over 5 YEARS ago!!!



Jared and the "Crew." Jared is bottom right.

Here is the youtube link for the video of us singing to Jared and Shannon. I think we could be BIG!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kuVvZ5Lvo5Q

1 Comment:

  1. Monique the Geek said...
    Oh, hey! I was at their wedding and reception! Nice. :)

Post a Comment