CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm running away!


Okay not really. I really want to though! I mean c'mon!!! It's freezing here in northern Utah! Actually its been about fifty degrees below some nights. It sucks. Winter sucks. Except when you go snowboarding or do some kind of exciting recreational event. Seriously though... this week has been cold in more ways than one. Let me explain how my mind works on this one. Ready? Here we go. In my opinion. The cold drains your body of energy. Actually this is a proven scientific fact. On normal days our body uses 40% of our energy just to regulate itself. Thats a lot!!! So on days I feel I'm running on 100% energy, its only 60%. That makes me depressed enough as it is. I just love being an extrovert. So when a scientist tells me I can never run on 100% my life has no meaning. Thanks you stupid scientist. Thanks for ruining my life!!! Although... there might be a fix to this problem. ENERGY DRINKS! Especially Jamba juice's energy shots. Mmmm delicious! So maybe I'll ask the girls at the counter how many energy shots it would take me to get that extra 40%! Problem solved! Whoo! As far as the other ways the cold affects me, lets just say my mind and heart hates how bleak winter makes me feel. I cant wait for spring. I love spring. Spring is my favorite season because its the start of something new. (isn't that a song?) Everything seems to come out and say" hello world! How are you?! Me? I'm good. Just been chillin in my den for five months pondering life." So I've decided... I'm running away (in my mind that is) to the enchanting pacific coast...


In other news... Heath Ledger passed away. This really makes me sad. I thought he was brilliant as an actor and It pains me to see a guy only a few years older than me lose his life to substance abuse. I'll miss you Heath.













On a lighter note: This ones for you me madre. I just want to say lately I have been thinking of my dear ol mom and I want to say how proud I am of her. She has been through so much the past ten years or longer and It's great to see the path she has laid out for herself now. I wish you the best of luck mom and I want you to know ILYSMTIHM. Also mom... don't judge me, but this is one of the only pictures I have of us. What the deal?! Graduation? that was almost five years ago!!! Ha... we both pretty much look the same so it's cool yo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment