CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh the up's and downs...


isn't it funny how one day can be so great and then the next day, blind-side tackles you to the ground without warning?! I love those days! No I really do... because you find yourself being more active then usual just to take your mind off things. If everyday was a bad day I think the world would be a better place because people would get things done quicker! Really though... there is something in the air in Logan, Utah. It seems that I can count more people, than fingers on my hand, who all of a sudden have relationship issues (Not me of course... psshh) And the funny thing is no one can figure out why. Oh the mysteries of the universe... Now I am not trying to cover up anything in my life by using my friends for this example. There are seriously at least seven or eight couples who are having "issues" right now... and yes I only have six fingers total to count with. Don't judge me. Lawn mowing accident. It's too hard to talk about right now. So maybe I'll round up the boys to go see PS. I Love You tonight... I think it's what we all need.






I've learned in my lifetime so far that you can't help who you fall for and no matter how hard you try and how much it hurts you everyday that you just wanna be with them or just talk to them you never stop trying to make them happy by the little things you say or do because thats what makes your life worth going on for
- Unknown

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
- Joseph F. Newton Men

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
    - Joseph F. Newton Men
    ....

    oh you.... :) Am I a little black girl?

Post a Comment