CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008


So it's come to this. Blogging. Just what is blogging?! Here is a definition my good friend Wikipedia describes...

A blog (a portmanteau of web log) is a website where entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Yes... I plagiarized that definition. Ya know, just copy and paste. Makes things easier. Anyway. As of late, my life has begun to unfold in so many interesting ways that I thought the world would love to hear my stories. By the "world" I mean my family and friends. I get criticized way too much for not picking up the phone every once in a while. (Just trying to save up on my minutes Fam, I learned that golden rule from you!) So since Im on my computer most of the time I figured I could "journal" entry it, if you will, and maybe get back in the good graces of my loved ones.

So right now... I actually have to bounce! Sorry! I'm just getting this thing rolling...so give it a few days. I'm about to send out a mass email to let everyone know of my famous blog site and hopefully people will start to read! I have to give a shout-out to my good friend Erin Taylor for inspiring me to try this en devour out. Apparently my life in the past week is "blog" worthy. Tune in later for details ;) So thank you cucumber. Until then... dream big? Yeah ... I dunno.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment