CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's true. After thinking long and hard about my current condition I have come to the conclusion that my mind is literally messed up! What am I talking about? Ha! Well... I have learned recently that my cerebellum and my mendulla oblongata frankly cannot co-exist. Here is why. During the day my mind works just fine. I have total control over what I think about and it's great! At night however... I find myself in a mixed up world of pure insanity. To put it simply...I dream . I dream a lot! Too much to be honest. It really does affect my life to the point where I spend most of my day thinking about what I dreamed the night before! Not only do I dream but I have ridiculous crazy dreams. Dreams that make me wake up and literally say, "seriously?!" That happened this morning. Get this... I dreamed that a guy I see at the gym every now and then, (who I don't like very much because he thinks he's Gods gift to Mens Health Magazine) was singing a musical song in my Family Finance class. During this time my roommate Kenny was throwing cards at him and playing sherades with class. To top it off, perfume in a bottle shaped like an apple was spraying the class. The end. So what does that mean?! I DON'T KNOW!!! But I want it to stop! So... I have decided to donate my body to science. Yes it is true. I am going to partake in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) studies up at the university. Does my university have such a study going on? Who knows. But I aim to get someone crazy enough to study my brain because I think it would help that scientist win the Nobel Prize in the Study of Crazy Dreams nomination. Maybe I'll even get paid for it... how's that for an honest living Nani?! Ha!

Here are some random bits of info that have happened recently.

  • I am currently a B student in all my classes, except in Career Analysis because we have yet to receive a homework assignment or test.
  • I learned pretty much everything there is to know about the females monthly cycle... I'm so thankful to know all that there is to know now. Yep.
  • I wrote a new song. Thats currently five originals by Ryan James.
  • I learned that potato soup makes me get severe cramps below the navel. I seriously thought an alien was going to pop out. I was going to name it Barack if it was a boy and Hillary if it was a girl.
  • I was walking down a hill the other night with my guitar and totally slipped on my butt. My guitar is fine but you should see the bruise on my tail bone. It's a doosey.
  • Giants won the Super Bowl. Haha! What now mom?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment